Every reservation requires a deposit of $300 at time of booking, with balance due on arrival. We may charge less when our regular deposit amount would be more than the total of the reservation cost.
Cancellations up to 14 days before arrival date carry a $100 fee with the balance of the deposit returned to the guest. Cancellations done during the 14 days prior arrival forfeit the total deposit.
In the case of check-out before the reserved departure date, guest is charged for one (1) night or 50% of the remaining nights, whichever is higher.
Payment Methods Accepted
We accept cash, debit cards, email transfers, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. Cheques are not accepted unless certified.
No discounts are offered during peak season, approximately end of June through end of August, unless otherwise advertised by us. During off-season, a discount of 10% is given to bookings of 5 nights or more. Discounts cannot be combined.
Playpens (port ‘n play) and highchairs are provided if necessary free of charge.
Check-in time is from 4 p.m. Our office is open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. If a later check-in is required, please notify us in advance and we will make sure your arrival is smooth and convenient.
Check-out time is 10 a.m. Late check-outs are dependent on various factors and we try to accommodate guests when at all possible. Please speak to the front desk.
Cavendish Beach Music Festival
The above policies do not apply for Cavendish Beach Music Festival reservation. Please see the “About Us” section for an overview of Festival policies.
- We are proudly pet friendly. However due to extra time necessary cleaning a pet cottage, a fee of $15 per night for each pet is required.
- We ask that guests discourage pets from cottage furniture. If pets are to be left alone at any time, crates are suggested. A contact number left with the front desk is required so we may let you know in the case of excessive barking etc.
- For your pet’s safety as well as that of our staff, housekeepers will not enter your cottage to perform their daily duties unless guest is present. You may bring your trash and soiled towels to the front desk or make arrangements with us for service at a different time.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool or playground areas at any time.
- When outdoors (including our property), pets must be leased in accordance with PEI by-laws.
- Please pick up after your pet. This will ensure no one accidently steps in a pet’s leavings. Please leave closed bags on step leading to your cottage for collection by staff.