Start your time on PEI with a welcome snack in your cottage of Island cheese from Glasgow Glen Farm, fresh fruit and crackers, all served on a handcrafted wooden cheese board…yours to keep. Paired with your choice of white or red wine makes for a relaxing prelude to your holiday. Sample The Preserve Company’s offerings for breakfast from the variety gift box of jams; take any left-overs with you to enjoy a taste of the Island at home. Enjoy a nostalgic carriage ride with “Matthew” of Anne of Green Gables fame. Top off your journey with a dinner out at Blue Mussel Cafe, in quaint North Rustico, where you can take a leisurely after-dinner stroll on the harbour boardwalk. Although this romantic culinary package is built for 2, just contact us to add people to your party and make a family affair.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 2-bedroom standard cottage
- 1 gift box from PEI Preserve Co.
- 1 bottle of wine
- 1 Glasgow Glenn Gouda, fruit and crackers on yours-to-keep cheese board
- 1 half hour carriage ride
- 1 Blue Mussel Cafe voucher valued at $75
- Package is based on 2 people, 3 nights.
- Available May 20-September 30, 2020
- Nights: 3 | from $555