Start your time on PEI with a welcome snack in your cottage of Island cheese from Glasgow Glen Farm, fresh fruit and crackers, all served on a wooden cheese board…yours to keep. Paired with your choice of white or red wine, makes for a relaxing prelude to your holiday. Sample The PEI Preserve Company’s offerings for breakfast from the variety gift box of jams; take any left-overs with you to enjoy a taste of the Island at home. Top off your journey with a dinner out at Blue Mussel Cafe or Fisherman’s Wharf, both in quaint North Rustico, where you can take a leisurely after-dinner stroll on the harbour boardwalk. Although this culinary package is built for 2, just contact us to add people to your party and make it a family affair. Make your trip extra special by adding a carriage ride through the beautiful grounds at the Anne of Green Gables museum. *July/August require a 4 night minimum stay; contact us for rates.
- 3 nights accommodation in a 2-bedroom standard cottage
- 1 gift box from PEI Preserve Co.
- 1 bottle of wine
- 1 Glasgow Glenn Gouda, fruit and crackers on yours-to-keep cheese board
- 1 restaurant voucher valued at $100
- Package is based on 2 people, 3 nights. *Minimum 4 night stay required during July and August.
- Available June 15-September 30, 2022
- All taxes extra
- Nights: 3 | from $660